Наняться на работу
As a Software Engineer at Pixelmatic, you will be an important member of the production team, working closely together to create amazing social mobile games. Your focus will be on building the client-side game logic, animations, effects, and user interfaces for our games. You’ll work together with our back-end engineers to integrate with our server-side systems seamlessly. Ultimately, you’re responsible for implementing everything that our players will see and experience.
- Develop social mobile games with the Unity Engine.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize for scalability, efficiency, and maintainability in the most cost effective and practical way.
- Participate in all aspects of game development, from initial concept to QA and post launch updates.
- Writing clean, commented, and bug-free code.
- 1+ years of Unity development experience with C#.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Able to find simple and elegant solutions to address complex problems.
- Able to learn different technologies and programming languages quickly.
- Able to write high-performance and reusable code for UI components.
- Experience developing multi-touch applications.
- Experience integrating social networks and PHP-based back-end services.
- Proficient with web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and web service API calls.
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum is a strong plus.
- Game development experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable on bug tracking, project planning, and wiki software.
- Always learning and able to quickly adapt to new situations and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and manages time efficiency.
- Familiar with standard office software (mail, spreadsheets, documents, and presentations).
- Passionate and excited to create worlds that inspire and bring happiness to others.
- Results driven, accountable, and able to accept feedback and criticism professionally.