Наняться на работу
As a Software Engineer at Pixelmatic, you will be an important member of the production team, working closely together to create amazing social mobile games. You will design, develop, and deploy the server side code and databases that allow our games to reliably scale to millions of users. You will also be tasked with coding the back end logic for our games, as well as creating supporting functionality for monitoring and metrics.
- Coding back-end logic for new features and updates for our games.
- Deploy and configure servers to support current and new games.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable server-side systems for our games.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize for scalability, efficiency, and maintainability in the most cost effective and practical way.
- Maintain and improve internal reporting and administration tools.
- Participate in all aspects of game development, from initial concept to QA and post launch updates.
- Writing clean, commented, and bug-free code.
- 2+ years of web software development experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, NoSQL, and PHP.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Able to find simple and elegant solutions to address complex problems.
- Able to learn different technologies and programming languages quickly.
- Experience deploying, configuring, and maintaining servers on Amazon EC2.
- Proficient with web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Strong database design skills and experience building high throughput database systems with very high uptime requirements.
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum is a strong plus.
- Game development experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable on bug tracking, project planning, and wiki software.
- Always learning and able to quickly adapt to new situations and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and manages time efficiency.
- Familiar with standard office software (mail, spreadsheets, documents, and presentations).
- Passionate and excited to create worlds that inspire and bring happiness to others.
- Results driven, accountable, and able to accept feedback and criticism professionally.