The Production Assistant works closely with the production team to ensure that our games ship on time and at our very high standards. You will be a part of an international team and gain valuable insight into game development from a management perspective. Aside from production, you will also expand your knowledge of different disciplines such as, engineering, design, art, human resources, administration, and information technology.
- Ensuring project goals and milestones are met.
- General administrative tasks, including purchasing, and translation.
- Holding Scrum meetings (planning, daily, and retrospective) and removing blockers.
- Management of external development and contractors.
- Project planning, resource allocation, task follow-up, and risk mitigation.
- Reinforcing established standards and conventions.
- Updating documents, spreadsheets, wiki pages, task tracking systems, and bug databases.
- Writing project reports for management.
- 1+ years of game production or software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Excellent speaking, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience with game production processes and utilizing Agile software development with Scrum.
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum is a strong plus.
- Game development experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable on bug tracking, project planning, and wiki software.
- Always learning and able to quickly adapt to new situations and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and manages time efficiency.
- Familiar with standard office software (mail, spreadsheets, documents, and presentations).
- Passionate and excited to create worlds that inspire and bring happiness to others.
- Results driven, accountable, and able to accept feedback and criticism professionally.